4.09.2010

Been Busy as a Bumble






Indeed indeed this busy bee has been busy!

Since we last spoke I have:

Fully updated my website www.SaraEverett.com

Got my postcards delivered from the printer for my show in May and they turned out gorgeous --- see?

Been painting like a mad woman. (I even traveled to Vancouver to visit with my folks and subsequently took over my Mom's entire dining room) Currently there are 12 wet pieces in progress sitting around the studio and the only one finished is the one you see here. Yikes! Back to the studio with me!

Hopefully you can get out there and enjoy this lovely April sunshine Seattle is having on my behalf okay? =)
Happy Weekending Everyone!

4 comments:

Amelia said...

congratulations - well done you! They look fab. Wish I could come along (and take over my mum's dining room too - ha ha!!:)

Amelia.x

Cici said...

Very Nice, I Love It..

IPMF 6 / 8 said...

MUITOLEGAL! EU AMOARTE...

-blessed holy socks, the non-perishable-zealot said...

Grrr. Git some followers, girl, and meet me in Heaven.